Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mounts on any handle bar with simple camera type mount. Around 10 watts, Bluetooth to your phone for music, pandora, etc. Buttons on top, power, bluetooth sync, volume, next song, pause (telephone). Indicator lights Power, battery, bluetooth. 10 hour rechargable battery life. Make EcoXgear @ Amazon. Great sound system for $129. Haven't tried it yet at hyway speeds. Tried to post more pics but had trouble loading more than 1. Enjoy.

Attachments

· Registered
149 Posts
I've been doing some homework on these two speakers, and it seems like the first one is much more bike friendly. It's waterproof, dead loud, and it has a standard tripod mount on the bottom of it, for easy mounting. And apparently the manufacturer's customer service is kickass.

Also, it's available in black and red, just like the Grom. :D

· Registered
997 Posts
I've been doing some homework on these two speakers, and it seems like the first one is much more bike friendly. It's waterproof, dead loud, and it has a standard tripod mount on the bottom of it, for easy mounting. And apparently the manufacturer's customer service is kickass.

Also, it's available in black and red, just like the Grom. :D
sounds like it was meant to be :D

· Registered
149 Posts
Why not buy a Bluetooth setup for your helmet? Take/Make calls, listen to music and even hear turn by turn navi all in the safety of your helmet while staying legal and not forcing everyone to hear your blaring music
Because some people just like to share the joy that is their music with the world. Personally I like Bluetooth and keeping it to myself, but that's just me.

:) Also, because Bluetooth headsets on motorcycles aren't legal in some states.

· Registered
282 Posts
Helmets are dangerous all by themselves. In my state, where we have so many months of riding weather (12 to be exact) we have no law due to the fact that the insurance industry studies have shown that helmet usage CAN CAUSE accidents. Play it loud, play it proud.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.