Honda Grom Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm reminded of the Grom by an old computer game called Road Rash. At this time, the visuals are a little dated, but that's half the fun. Something along these lines: The bike's diminutive size, mixed with the reminiscence of my childhood video games, would make for a really enjoyable ride. I'm also playing Minecraft, which is a fantastic game. Do you know of any more motorcycles that are similar to this? PS: This is a screenshot from the game Road Rash.

·
Banned
1 Posts
O-ja-mama-kam-kr I'd never heard of Grom or Road Rash, but I enjoy playing Minecraft as well. I've been playing this game for about six years and haven't grown tired of it. Furthermore, each time I play this game, I fall deeper and deeper in love with it. There are so many choices and variants of activities that I only passed it once, but I got all of the potential achievements throughout the passing. I also enjoy playing on Minecraft servers, for example, Minecraft Pixelmon Servers List Updated 2022 is one of my favorites. I appreciate how friendly the individuals on this server are and how eager they are to work as a team, which is really crucial.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.