GromForum.com banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Administrator
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[AimgL=200]282[/AimgL]
Gromforum members,

Just wanted to let you know that the shirts and stickers are in!

Just to reiterate, first 100 member to reach 100 posts will receive a t-shirt and stickers (color of your choice)

I will be monitoring who has reached the 100 post mark and get in touch with you via PM for your shirt size and address!!!

So get on it, im sure these are going to run out fast!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Looks great! Love the silhouette of the Grom on the back. I'll take a Size Large and a red sticker for being the first one to be at 100 post ;)

·
Registered
995 Posts
i like this shirts and love how you guys put first 100 on the shirts. i think it will be cool if there was a First 100 username tag for all first 100 members.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
The GromNation take over has begun!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Those look sweet.

I really want a GROM scale model.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Those look sweet.

I really want a GROM scale model.
autoart is a really good brand for that with this being a mainstream bike I bet a lot of people would want their scale models.

autoart puts a lot of detail into their stuff.

example:

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
i like this shirts and love how you guys put first 100 on the shirts. i think it will be cool if there was a First 100 username tag for all first 100 members.
Great Idea that would be sweet but I think it would be a lot of trouble since they are already made. :(

·
Premium Member
719 Posts

·
Premium Member
703 Posts

·
Premium Member
719 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
damn well I got a way to go, at 32 posts i better catch up since there's guys on here with 200 and I want my shirt and stickers :D and free is always good.

time to post like a mofo!!!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts