Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an unexpected knock on the door this morning from my mailman with a nice surprise:

This made my day. BIG thanks to the Admin for putting a :D on my face! I wanted to post these pics to spread the love and show my appreciation. I'm looking forward to representing the forums and riding in style with my new T-Shirt. I also can't wait for the day I can stick one of the decals on my future Grom (the other will more than likely go on my toolbox). Thanks also to the entire Grom forum community for keeping this site awesome! :)

To other members who get T-Shirts & Decals, if ya got em, post em! :p

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I wear a Large. Snug fit. :p
I tried the XXL and it was way too tight. I have a large melon.

My daughter ~8months old is within the 50th-75th percentiles for height and weight but in the top 95-99 percentile for head size... Something she takes from me....

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds like she's gonna be a smart kid. ;)

I initially went for an XL and felt it was perfect just like my previous Shoei helmet, but the shop I went to has a person that fits people for helmets and she insisted a large would be a safer more secure helmet or I could swap it no questions asked; she was right. After it settled in, it fits nice and snug, not to loose and not to tight.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Sounds like she's gonna be a smart kid. ;)

I initially went for an XL and felt it was perfect just like my previous Shoei helmet, but the shop I went to has a person that fits people for helmets and she insisted a large would be a safer more secure helmet or I could swap it no questions asked; she was right. After it settled in, it fits nice and snug, not to loose and not to tight.
Mine might be borderline just because I had a nice muff of hair when searching, but it still fits pretty tight and doesn't wiggle at all when I shake my head violently....

I actually bought it as the last one available at a local shop, They had it listed at $225 and I got it for $100, felt pretty good.:bike6_smilie:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mine might be borderline just because I had a nice muff of hair when searching, but it still fits pretty tight and doesn't wiggle at all when I shake my head violently....

I actually bought it as the last one available at a local shop, They had it listed at $225 and I got it for $100, felt pretty good.:bike6_smilie:
Now that's a steal! :thumbup: And I thought I had a steal at $170 OTD. I seldom need to inflate the cheekpads, but the inner sun visor...thats priceless!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Now that's a steal! :thumbup: And I thought I had a steal at $170 OTD. I seldom need to inflate the cheekpads, but the inner sun visor...thats priceless!
HELL YES! During the Motorcycle Safety Course I was able to run just the inner visor and you stay much cooler. Needless to say I haven't had any heat issues with the helmet.

I may go back and pick up some more gear from the store, they had great people and were very helpful!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts