Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi!..:) Just joined both forums && realized that the other one MIGHT (?) have its marketing a little bit better organized; but, not sure how effective it is - attracting 'all those people', and in such a way:

1. They have a 'Supporting Member' (paid) package, a map thread, a social media one and supporting vendors (forums, as well); and you guys have a BUNCH of stuff, including classifieds and regional forums.
  2. However, the *extra* users they seem to be getting have some trouble reading (it led me to making this post, found it RLY funny, heh); check it out @

Alright, besides testing the LIST option formatting on the forums (no idea why my post is turning out all condensed and screwy), I'm not exactly sure as to the point of my thread.. Maybe someone else can think of something?! =)

^^ Err, besides my post there.. Anyone else find it as interesting as I have? :-0

Edit: Oh, I've used LIST=1 above, but it's NOT displaying that way.. Perhaps it's the forum skin that I'm using (the default one!); argh, I'll try to edit and perhaps write something more here - so that it won't be totally pointless (hope that the staff don't mind it! :))

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
my brain is exploding from this wall of text. what is your question OP?

·
Registered
12 Posts
OP What device/browser are you viewing the forum on?

Dude, what issues are you noticing on the i-phone?

KN Community Support
I use chrome and cannot get to the desktop site, no new post button either, just active topics.

I hate using apps and mobile versions of websites, I have 10gig of internet to use.

·
Registered
256 Posts
You have to log in and then a button for "New thread" will appear.

I don't see what you have against apps, everything is nicely formatted in the app, no having to scroll in and out to easily read text, see pictures, etc.

·
Registered
12 Posts
You have to log in and then a button for "New thread" will appear.

I don't see what you have against apps, everything is nicely formatted in the app, no having to scroll in and out to easily read text, see pictures, etc.
That's nice, I don't like it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
iPhone 5s, full website view.

Whatever floats your boat man...

But here's my gift to you, settings in Chrome, choose request desktop site no more mobile view.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Yep there are other grom website over in the UK/Europe and also Thailand. The third major/minor website for the USA is GROMNation.com mostly for the die hard do it yourself type grom owner that really wants to know how to fix/do your own maintenance, bbk and like topic on your grom.

Best bet there is a lot of information out there on the web, just have to know how to use Google and book mark these HOT Topics.

Ride safe all

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts