Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you guys seen the new color option for the MSX125 in Europe? CAndy Pisces Blue, complete with gold forks and gold wheels. I believe this color is Europe only for the moment unfortunately...

·
Registered
86 Posts
It's looking pretty good I think. Too bad its only being offered in Europe. I wonder why? It'll be cool to see some Groms with this color scheme popping up on the forum as they actually start being sold.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Good color combo, it just needs some sleeker bar-level mirrors and a lower cowl and this color scheme will look even sweeter :D

·
Registered
998 Posts
2015 Groms will be solid colors
All white with Gold rims and Gold brake calipers
All Red with Gold rims and Gold brake calipers
All Blue with Gold rims and Gold brake calipers

The only thing I wish was that they went with 180cc or 200cc engine with a 5 or 6 speed

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
This one should look nice.

"All white with Gold rims and Gold brake calipers"

·
Registered
998 Posts
Looks nice

San Jose Calif in storage in my house waiting for second Grom, 2 set of Gold rims and one set of rim stripped of black paint. Some parts bought from Tyga

all red plastic riding on the streets of San Jose, parts bought from Tyga

All blue plastic waiting for second grom. Parts bought from Tyga

All white plastic bought from Tyga

Install better tires Michelin Pure

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks nice

San Jose Calif in storage in my house waiting for second Grom,
So you've bought your bike from Hollister and not from Berkeley dealer?

·
Registered
998 Posts
So you've bought your bike from Hollister and not from Berkeley dealer?
That is the one I bought for my daughter, mind's coming from Berkeley, Grom number 2 on June 15 time frame.

Then my daughter's grom gets the 170cc kit, Grom head port/polish/bigger intake valve, double valve spring, Crower cam, PCV with 02 auto-sensor/LCD display, mod air box with mod exhaust system " exhaust dump spin off cap installed before the CAT system and PC150 F/I.

port and polish head

170cc cylinder and piston

Crower cam

PCV and extra

Projector HID light system I mod

other changes will be the front and rear sprockets to see what matches for performance and top end speed. Waiting for Barnett to make a Grom clutch kit.

and if things don't take off on the low end I will install the lighten flywheel and oil spinner

·
Registered
70 Posts
That is the one I bought for my daughter, mind's coming from Berkeley, Grom number 2 on June 15 time frame
Wait, it's May 28th today, and your Grom has "Hollister Powersports" on a license plate bracket.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Wait, it's May 28th today, and your Grom has "Hollister Powersports" on a license plate bracket.
Hawaiian style

Da baga number 1 waz kala and pik up Jan 9 2014, da kine RED 1
Da baga number 2 maybe go stay June 15 2014 at Da place by the hippy college n lib school in BaZurley.

OK, Gotta go Cook rice, Shaka

·
Registered
998 Posts
Where did yo pik up da baga number 1? In da Hollister?
yup, Da kine Steve wen call me and said Da kine red one stay here U likely Dis one. I said I come by to kidnap the Da Bugga and give you Kala and we square.

Da kine wahine Te-ta daughter

Da Kine Hawaiian fisherman lasso Da bugga in Da truck

Da kine stay go home in Grass shack, whew I like grind spam and rice

·
Registered
70 Posts
What's Berkeley charges OTD? Is it something fishy with Hollister dealer? Did you use somebody's else line? I'm waiting there since June, and the bike just arrived almost a year of wait.

·
Registered
998 Posts
What's Berkeley charges OTD? Is it something fishy with Hollister dealer? Did you use somebody's else line? I'm waiting there since June, and the bike just arrived almost a year of wait.
Here is the deal, last year my friend Johngrom picked up his Grom at Hollister for $3,600 OTD so did Dr. Grom of San Jose. I went down there after looking at the Grom at Laguna Seca and put my name down and I was very low on the list so when Jan 2014 came around my Grom was sold to me.

Now since I called around the bay area within a 75 mile area to all the Honda dealers I was able to get the lowest price from Modesto area and the other one was Berkeley. At Berkeley I would be number 2 on the list but every time I call I became number one or two or three, so kind of flaky there. So I put down $500 deposit last year and Scott said OTD price would be the same with Hollister $3,600 ball park.

So Honda as of Jan 2014 decided to up the base price from $2,999 to $3,199 so I'm expecting Scott to honor last years price of $3,600 since I did put down the deposit on Oct 5, 2013 but we will see what happens.

By the way any of the local Bay Area South Bay dealers in San Jose and Sunnyvale wants around $4,100-$4,500 OTD.

The fair dealer is in San Mateo or up towards Sacramento, just call around you never know who has one in stock and is willing to sell at your price that you want to pay.

Good luck on your wait and purchase

1 - 20 of 25 Posts