Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
These are really good numbers that the Grom is posting. Does anybody actually have their Grom registered on Fuelly?

The fuel efficiency of the bike is probably a big draw to the Grom for people who are planning to use the bike to get around town and run errands. You won't really have to fill up very often at all.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess hwy fuel efficiency would be worse for the GROM, considering in stock form its real close to the limiter at freeway speeds...

anyone have anecdotal back up here?

·
Registered
43 Posts
never even heard of that site, its cool to see people getting that kind of mileage but thats not why I have mine
I have to agree with you. While it is nice to hear about what the real world mpg for the Grom is for my own curiosity, I don't really care that much. No matter what, the Grom is going to be pretty fuel efficient. I'm not worried about gas guzzling with it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I guess hwy fuel efficiency would be worse for the GROM, considering in stock form its real close to the limiter at freeway speeds...

anyone have anecdotal back up here?
It's worse the faster you go mainly due to drag but made worse by high RPMs. Average speed predicts MPG in my case, with 60 mph travel around 100 mpg and 40 mph around 130.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I've used Fuelly in the past but never keep up with updating. I've been paying attention to my mileages so far.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Add 102 from riding today. 5'11" 195 pounds, living in the "Litchfield Hills" I'll GPS one of my next rides to get an idea of the elevation on an average ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts