Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my grom is in some SERIOUS need of stopping feel/modulation/lever hardness @ the brakes

was wondering if any vendors would be interested in getting a group buy together for this specific part,

i dont care what brand, they just need to be stainless and work better then the oem rubber crap

·
Registered
213 Posts
Front and/or rear?

I will call Galfer in the morning and see if they have anything yet, and if not what they need to get them in production. I agree, new lines and some RBF600 fluid should help out nicely :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
I received my HEL's from Tyga, and they are being installed at this time.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
tyga has a great price on the lines, but wtf $23 for shipping?

·
Registered
178 Posts
I got mine from Tyga too. not a bad price. Shipping from Thailand seems spendy but really for how quick it arrived I'm cool with it.

·
Registered
327 Posts
tyga has a great price on the lines, but wtf $23 for shipping?
Dude, it's coming from Thailand and will be in your hands in less than a week. That's a pretty good deal if you ask me.:D

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll have plenty in stock very shortly. Braided smoked, gold ends, black banjos. High end stuff, complete sets. US quality.
do you have an eta on this, will there be a grom forum group buy discount?

i am about to buy from tyga, but ill support stateside if its available, as long as we know a eta and pricing and such

thanks

·
Registered
213 Posts
^^^ Thats whats up.... group buys never really work out. Almost always better to offer an everyday low price and let as little or many customers buy as they please. Smaller items like this there isnt enough profit margin to justify the extra hassle of a group buy.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just a quick FYI I have a place here called Nevada House of Hose and they make all kinds of hoses I had them do a set for my sv1000 and it cost me $110 with tax for 3 stainless line with red coating on them. They had blue black and silver but were out. I would do some looking around your towns and see if anyone can make them. It only takes a few hours and the ones I have are 20,000psi

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
I'll have plenty in stock very shortly. Braided smoked, gold ends, black banjos. High end stuff, complete sets. US quality.
awesome, looking forward to it. hopefully your prices are at least as good as tyga and tyga's shipping

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
just a thought, but brake lines aren't really model-specific. they are just a length, connector bend, and hole/banjo bolt size... must be something we can frankenbike off of.
Also, for those going with lower bars (like protaper mini) the line length will be different than stock

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
^^^ Thats whats up.... group buys never really work out. Almost always better to offer an everyday low price and let as little or many customers buy as they please. Smaller items like this there isnt enough profit margin to justify the extra hassle of a group buy.
I dont knoww..

I've been part of some group buys that worked well and saved everyone lots of money

but brake lines aren't really that expensive to begin with so the savings probably won't be that high.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.