Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was into computers when apple and atari and IBM and all those companies where starting up in Silicon Valley and I knew I could almost break into anything or get close.

Hacking and breaking into locks was my side hobby and also radio scanning since I use to monitor radio freq in the Navy using special receivers.

I found this bicycle cable lock on the road about 6 months ago and it was in the lock position and every once in a while I would try to see if I can unlock the cable lock which was a Kryptonnite model with 4 tumbler number code from 0-9 on each tumbler.

So last night I go and Google search how to break into this cable lock and one guy shows how so I follow his direction and dam the numbers lined up just like he said it would and you would have to move one or two numbers up or down to unlock the cable and it is the two end tumblers that need to be move and the first end tumbler I move up one digit and the dam lock opens up.

Now I can reset the cable to the numbers I want to use.

·
Registered
256 Posts
It's amazing the information you can find on the internet. I found a lock years ago buried in the snow at a ski resort. But luckily for me it was in the unlocked position so I just had to pull off the end cap to reset the combination.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts