Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked mine up 2 weeks ago this Thurs. Been diggin it. Rode it to the bike shop today and parked it out front. A customer took me out front to talk about it. While showing me some photos on his phone, I noticed he had snapped several of my Grom. Hah. Another friend, a Ruckus owner
came by and rode it after I got it. Texted me last week at Interbike about it. When I talked to him Sat., he said he could'nt quit thinking about it. I'm afraid to park it anywhere, I'll never get where I'm going. Having a blast in St. Louis.

· Premium Member
497 Posts
Glad you're enjoying it.. what color did you get and are you going to do any changes to it?

· Registered
140 Posts
Picked mine up 2 weeks ago this Thurs. Been diggin it. Rode it to the bike shop today and parked it out front. A customer took me out front to talk about it. While showing me some photos on his phone, I noticed he had snapped several of my Grom. Hah. Another friend, a Ruckus owner
came by and rode it after I got it. Texted me last week at Interbike about it. When I talked to him Sat., he said he could'nt quit thinking about it. I'm afraid to park it anywhere, I'll never get where I'm going. Having a blast in St. Louis.
time to invest in security ;)

A chain and lock and also a disc lock would do you good. Glad your enjoying it. Post some photos of your excursions :D

· Registered
32 Posts
I literally get questions about my bike every time I ride it (located in Chicago). Always get stared at at intersections and when I'm parking it on the street to go to something in the city people always walk up to me.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies. I chose red. Ordered fender eliminator and yoshi sticker kit on Sun. A friend added a battery port to maintain charge, and I bought a rear stand. My wife thinks its a hoot. Go figure. She's in Morocco for another two weeks. Imtrying to behave. Will I?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.