Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
i heard mid august.. south seas had the $100 deposit as per some news on another page regarding the deposits. i'm dying to get some parts from japan to change it up if/when i get one myself. cant wait to see these bikes in person tho!

·
Registered
9 Posts
So when are the Grom's arriving in Hawaii?
So i just visited South Seas on Nimitz and deposit is $500. out the door price is $4210. theres a 22 people wait list.....august there are 3 arriving on Oahu.... allocation is one for september, but unsure of how many more are coming.. T_T

me, my girlfriend and friend put down a deposit, so wait list as of now is 25 deep.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So i just visited South Seas on Nimitz and deposit is $500. out the door price is $4210. theres a 22 people wait list.....august there are 3 arriving on Oahu.... allocation is one for september, but unsure of how many more are coming.. T_T

me, my girlfriend and friend put down a deposit, so wait list as of now is 25 deep.
Man, that's crazy! I can see it being popular in the islands. I would ride the Grom there too!

Maybe you should get one in the mainland then ship it back to HI...might be faster. :D

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Hawaii I think has some nice ruckus' from what I have seen from some of the car meets they have their. The grom should be the next big thing over in Hawaii. I would love to see where they will take the grom.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hawaii I think has some nice ruckus' from what I have seen from some of the car meets they have their. The grom should be the next big thing over in Hawaii. I would love to see where they will take the grom.
thats if we can get our hands on them, i called our local dealer, he said he ordered 100 for august and 100 for september, but august only 3 came in and september is only going to be 1....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.