Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Found my way to this forum from 600RR.net. I've been riding bikes for about 7 years now. Started out on a Ninja 250, and now to my current bike, an '07 CBR 600RR which I've had for about 5 years now.

I was surfing around Honda's website just for the heck of it the other week when I came across the Grom. As much as I like my 600RR, this looks like a blast to cruise around town with. It would make a perfect commuter bike for my 15 minute ride to work. I'm sooooo tempted to go and put down a deposit on one! I'd keep my RR of course :)

Anyone else here from WI? How many of you have a deposit put down for a Grom??

Here's my '07 for anyone that is interested:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey guys! Found my way to this forum from 600RR.net. I've been riding bikes for about 7 years now. Started out on a Ninja 250, and now to my current bike, an '07 CBR 600RR which I've had for about 5 years now.

I was surfing around Honda's website just for the heck of it the other week when I came across the Grom. As much as I like my 600RR, this looks like a blast to cruise around town with. It would make a perfect commuter bike for my 15 minute ride to work. I'm sooooo tempted to go and put down a deposit on one! I'd keep my RR of course :)

Anyone else here from WI? How many of you have a deposit put down for a Grom??

Here's my '07 for anyone that is interested:

looks like you'll have to get a bigger trailer in the future to fit a grom :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts