Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a Grom in Davenport IA last Friday. I picked it up yesterday morning. 6 hours of driving later I'm home with my Grom in Des Moines, Iowa. This brings me here for the wealth of information. Love the forum.
:motorcyclesmilie:

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
I found a Grom in Davenport IA last Friday. I picked it up yesterday morning. 6 hours of driving later I'm home with my Grom in Des Moines, Iowa. This brings me here for the wealth of information. Love the forum.
:motorcyclesmilie:

with a trailer that size you could of brought home two groms lol

Welcome to the forum glad you found us, please share your moments on the grom with us :cool:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Black is looking good. How much did you have to pay to walk out with the grom? Just curious on what they are charging in IOWA.

Have you took it for a run yet?

The mirrors are ok for function but look fugly. some might change it, some won't

·
Registered
140 Posts
So jealous right now. Nice strapping system that the first time I have seen a bike strapped like that. I wish I had a trailer too. Welcome to the forum.

I am gonna guess that most people will get dropped off at the dealer and ride the grom home.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It was a 3 hr one way trip on the interstate...wasn't going to ride it home. All I could find was my large straps from my car trailer and my Jeep gets better milage than my diesel truck so I grabbed the trailer. I have around 100 miles on it. I LOVE it. I normally ride a harley chopper for comparison. This is the bike to have in town for sure! I took the mirrors off...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well...I ride 235 then get on 35/80 for a short haul to work normally on my big bike....I would never do it stock on the Grom. I can comfortably cruise around 50 as of right now bone stock. When the performance market catches up I see no reason why it wouldn't be possible. I hope trail bikes starts building parts for these. Love them in the pit bike scene. As far as heavy traffic, I LOVE it. Gets around way better than my Harley. Only thing I will say is people never see you so I apply lots of horn and middle finger.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Forgot to mention what I payed. I think it was around $3400 $3500 OTD. It was $2999 plus all the BS.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts