Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Im new to the site obviously. Love the look of the Grom though. I've been keeping myself extremely busy over on customfighters.com. That is an amazing database of everything needed for building a bike. Right now I own a 2011 Triumph Speed Triple and a 1981 Honda CB900F. The honda I bought complete with the intent of turning it into a full custom bike. The only thing that is gonna be left original is the frame, motor, and maybe headlight. I'm custom mounting a ducati 748 sssa on it with a monoshock and I'm replacing the forks with a complete front end off of a 2007 Honda CBR1000RR. Its been a bit overwhelming at times but is finally starting to look like a bike again. Feel free to check out my progress with this link to my build thread.

1982 Honda CB900F SSSA swap and Fork update - Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum

·
Registered
47 Posts
My buddy has a 748 as well. People always ask him what's wrong with his bike because the dry clutch is so loud. Lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have all the major parts I need and all that's left is a few spacers and odd pieces. Should have under 3000 invested total before paint. Thats including the bike which I practically stole for $900.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts