Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

My name is Matt and I am from San Diego, CA.

Ive been riding since 2006. My first bike was a 2006 Triumph Daytona 675 that I did everything with. I started doing trackdays in 2008 and eventually it became my track only bike and race bike. It got destroyed in a race incident that also left me out of commission for 10 months because I suffered a compound fracture on my right tibia and fibula. Now I have a rod and a few screws in my tibia and my D675 has been parted out.

It's replacement is a 2008 Ninja 250--tons more fun and albeit much safer to race...and cheap

In April 2008 I got a 2007 Triumph Bonneville and use it for commuting and canyon rides if I feel like it. (I've been doing a lot of trackdays and racing to fill my need for speed)

The moment I heard about this bike it peaked my interest since I want to do cheap trackdays that is closer to San Diego also. I wouldnt mind picking up a Honda grom for cheap trackday use and for doing errands to save gas. I wouldnt mind making it my commuter bike either since I know how to get to work from home just taking city streets.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome! Triumph Daytona 675's are great bikes, and one of my favorite sounding bikes out there. Any video's of your Triumph in action?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts