Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum - hope to learn more about the Grom. I ride a Ducati Hypermotard - but want a Grom to take around with me on trips in the RV - I got to see a Grom at the Moto GP in Laguna Seca last month and fell in love.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yeah after all the spectators at the GP event caught a glimpse of the Grom they were instantly hooked. From what I heard the Grom stole most of the attention that day. Lucky you with the Ducati hypermotard.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
I am new to the forum - hope to learn more about the Grom. I ride a Ducati Hypermotard - but want a Grom to take around with me on trips in the RV - I got to see a Grom at the Moto GP in Laguna Seca last month and fell in love.
And you have an RV...?!

Must be nice. I would love to have a means of transportation like that and carry around the grom. :eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts

Lucky you got to go! My gf and I just moved to Texas from Socal not too long ago, totally missed the Cali races

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.