Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
J. Minner here in rainy Missouri.

Huge fan of quick little motorbikes to blaze around town. Current owner of an '03
Honda Rebel CMX250C. Wanting to expand my riding experience in the future as well as my mechanical knowledge of motorcycles in general. Love getting into the rebel and doing repairs/replacement maintenance myself. Honda's the only brand of motor vehicle I've ever owned (till I got married and incurred an '03 Saab 93 Turbo, but don't worry, that one might be on it's way out. haha). Love these Honda forums, so helpful.

Thanks,

J.:eek:illeak:

·
Registered
995 Posts
welcome

the grom will clearly be a great way to expand your riding experience :)
how soon do you plan on getting one?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Nice bike, the Honda Rebel. I have gleaned a lot of knowledge on this forum, but not as much as I will when we actually OWN them. Ha!

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Welcome!

Any pictures of the Rebel? The Grom would be a different feel compared to your rebel. almost like it just wants to be pushed around rather than cruising. I bet you will have lots of fun I can tell you that much. Honda's are just friendly bikes to work with I find.

The Swedish machines are only good for the beginning then it's all down hill from there.

·
Registered
50 Posts
My father had the first generation of the rebel which was 1985 I believe. Let me tell you the rebel is still classic piece til today. I like the new current models but nothing beats the original ones. I think overall the rebel in the family had to do with my obsession with Honda motorcycles. Wished we still had it :(

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am here for the same reason. When ever there is a common issue these forums are the first to show them then comes everybody coming together to solve the issue. sometimes even quicker then going to the dealer and not to mention cheaper.

Pics of the rebel please :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts