Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time rider who just got their license and can't wait to get a nice bike. Debating on which bike. Any suggestions? I like the grom, ninja 300, and a few others...

·
Registered
995 Posts
Welcome.

Grom or Ninja 300? .....tough to say, It will depend on what exactly you want and how much you want to spend. They are two very different bikes after all.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome.

Grom or Ninja 300? .....tough to say, It will depend on what exactly you want and how much you want to spend. They are two very different bikes after all.
In addition, what you wish to do with your riding style is key to deciding. Example: Are you looking to commute, tour, race, cruise, race, a combination, etc.

And I'm sure you'll hear this until the cows come home, but it's best to start small and preferably used. You appreciate and respect the rides more, and you won't care too much if and/or when you drop it or it gets dropped.

From what I've heard, people who've purchased a Ninja 250R (now in this case, a Ninja 300) and replaced it with something larger almost regretted getting rid of it. On the flip, they hold their resale value really well. Those little machines are great fun!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts