Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haven't got a grom yet fixn to put up my deposit whats my color options? im so glad I found this sit hello to all the members!:motorcycle3:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Best color option is which ever one they can get you lol. I initially wanted black but have no regrets on my red bike. Paint jobs are nice on these unlike the dirt bike paint job I was expecting.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm sure if you're ordering one for the next batch that comes over you'll be fine. With this first shipment of them it was so limited that color choice wasn't always an option.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I don't and couldn't find the grom parts on their page. Check out Tyga-Performance, Composimo, Mnnthbx, and Motovation. There's also a vendor section on the forums

·
Registered
201 Posts
welcome aboard burton! Yea man like the others say, take whatever you can get! If you really are unhappy with the color vinyl wraps are quite cheap.

++++ on the vendor section, loots of smart guys to help you out. What sort of plans do you have for yours?

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
995 Posts
Welcome aboard, I would highly suggest you check with this websites vendors for parts as real people like yourself have bought from them and had good experience, best to go with what you know will be promising.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts