Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all
How would I introduce myself to other members?
Getting on in years but still young at heart motor engineer all my life cars and bikes
From Scotland in the UK but now living in Cyprus 10 months of sunshine instead of 10 months of rain.
Stumbled on to this web forum and saw this bike the grom and just had to have one only problem Honda dealers on this island have not even heard of it
Ordered one from the UK and shipping to Cyprus this month it will be the only one on the island looking forward to all the modifications available.
I also think once I have the bike I will be able to help others and become a valid member .

·
Registered
998 Posts
Hello to all
How would I introduce myself to other members?
Getting on in years but still young at heart motor engineer all my life cars and bikes
From Scotland in the UK but now living in Cyprus 10 months of sunshine instead of 10 months of rain.
Stumbled on to this web forum and saw this bike the grom and just had to have one only problem Honda dealers on this island have not even heard of it
Ordered one from the UK and shipping to Cyprus this month it will be the only one on the island looking forward to all the modifications available.
I also think once I have the bike I will be able to help others and become a valid member .
Welcome to the craziness of owning a Grom, you will have fun with it and save on gas money.

My heritage and blood line came from some where in the UK and they sailed to Hawaii in the 1800 after landing in Boston area on the third wave after the landing of the Mayflower. The family sailed to Hawaii to Whale hunt and also spread the Christian religion.

My Scottish/Irish bloodline comes from the Macomber Clan and the rest of my bloodline is Hawaiian and Filipino.

Yes we need more engineer/motor-mechanic type people on this board. You can register on any other of the American Grom website "two of them in USA"

My date and her son and I going to the Scottish Games in Northern Calif

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking good my friend and good blood lines I have a sister that has stayed in San Jose for the past 50 years
Timber crest
It's amazing how small the world really is catch up soon regards

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.