·
Premium Member
524 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Awesome! Voted for you, 5 stars.

Congrats on getting a knee down with stock pegs. I can't quite make it out in the pics, how is your inside foot positioned? Also what tires are you running and do you like them?

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome! Voted for you, 5 stars.

Congrats on getting a knee down with stock pegs. I can't quite make it out in the pics, how is your inside foot positioned? Also what tires are you running and do you like them?
Thanks! as for foot position lol..... Because the stock sets are so low I have to literally be on nothing but my toe and have them tucked in so no foot hangs over the edge unlike my 600 where I'll have my toes on the edge and out. As for the tires, they're the power pure sc tires and love them so far! Have had no slipping issue and they grip real well for zipping a guy that's 250 pounds out and around turns.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
365 Posts
Awesome! Put this one the homepage to help.

How did you like it on the Dragon? Have you seen any other Groms out there? This is the main reason why I want a Grom, I think it will be amazing on the tight twisty roads.

Stew

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome! Put this one the homepage to help.

How did you like it on the Dragon? Have you seen any other Groms out there? This is the main reason why I want a Grom, I think it will be amazing on the tight twisty roads.

Stew
Thanks!!!

Haven't seen any groms and everyone says mines the 3rd one to come out but the first to drag knee. It struggles in the uphill parts, but still a blast and unreal on the downhill sections. We have a guy that's coming out on a ysr 50 tomorrow and we are gonna rip around and I'm sure some killer photos will turn out. I wish more than anything I had another grom to rip around on:( I'll be back in April so hopefully we can get things going and maybe have another little grom meet at the dragon.

Thanks again for putting it on blast!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
badass pic,
voted off every pc I've got and phone but unfortunately not enough

the smoking joes cbr is lightyears ahead. he must have done the same thing on 600rr.net

the two cops are pretty awesome as well.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts