Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Audio equipment Gas Electronic device Metal Jewellery

Yesterday I drove over a stone and scraped up something under my grom, and two springs fell of. One of them (the one to the left on the picture) was for the kickstand, but the other one (the one to the right on the picture) I don’t know. Does anyone here know where it goes?

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 10912
Yesterday I drove over a stone and scraped up something under my grom, and two springs fell of. One of them (the one to the left on the picture) was for the kickstand, but the other one (the one to the right on the picture) I don’t know. Does anyone here know where it goes?
Do you have an aftermarket exhaust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
They are both fitted to the sidestand , you can leave out the skinny one if you want , I did years ago and never a problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are both fitted to the sidestand , you can leave out the skinny one if you want , I did years ago and never a problem.
Ohhh ok… when I tried to do that the kickstart would not go all the way up, and the spring just fell off. Could the reason behind that be that it’s worn/broken? And where does the skinny one go then? Like this?
Coil spring Auto part Font Metal Event

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ohhh ok… when I tried to do that the kickstart would not go all the way up, and the spring just fell off. Could the reason behind that be that it’s worn/broken? And where does the skinny one go then? Like this? View attachment 10913
Ohhh ok… when I tried to do that the kickstart would not go all the way up, and the spring just fell off. Could the reason behind that be that it’s worn/broken? And where does the skinny one go then? Like this? View attachment 10913
Yes , long bit down with open part of hook to rear of bike .

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Yes , long bit down with open part of hook to rear of bike .
Thank you for the help, I really appreciate it! I will try to fix it today😁

So what you were saying was to put the spring like this, but with the other one as well? The red circle is towards the rear tire.
Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Fuel tank

·
Registered
11 Posts

So what you were saying was to put the spring like this, but with the other one as well? The red circle is towards the rear tire. View attachment 10914

So what you were saying was to put the spring like this, but with the other one as well? The red circle is towards the rear tire. View attachment 10914
Other way up , so just turn it and hook on , i was looking at mine from the side .
Hers a pic of mine .
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive exhaust Muffler

1 - 8 of 8 Posts