Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all just joined as I get my msx/125 tomorrow and I can't wait! I was lucky as it was a four month waiting list but as the company I work for as an alarm response rider in London buy several honda's off a dealer in chelsea,London, I got bumped up the que to get the last one!!! I kinda fee lorry for the guy that was meant to get it ;) I would of rathered a bright coloured one but the last one they had is black so that's what I'm getting, already think I gonna order the black yoshimura graphics kit for it though. A bit about me : been riding for 27 years since I was 3 years old, have had dozens of bikes over the years but incredibly this will be my first honda! Decided to put my big bike away for the winte so wanted a small bike to get around on, someone at work suggested I check the msx/grom out so I went on YouTube and knew I had to get one, look forward to chatting with you all and browsing the threads. Lee.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Hey all just joined as I get my msx/125 tomorrow and I can't wait! I was lucky as it was a four month waiting list but as the company I work for as an alarm response rider in London buy several honda's off a dealer in chelsea,London, I got bumped up the que to get the last one!!! I kinda fee lorry for the guy that was meant to get it ;) I would of rathered a bright coloured one but the last one they had is black so that's what I'm getting, already think I gonna order the black yoshimura graphics kit for it though. A bit about me : been riding for 27 years since I was 3 years old, have had dozens of bikes over the years but incredibly this will be my first honda! Decided to put my big bike away for the winte so wanted a small bike to get around on, someone at work suggested I check the msx/grom out so I went on YouTube and knew I had to get one, look forward to chatting with you all and browsing the threads. Lee.
Welcome to the forums bud! If you want to check out a sweet Grom video look up honda grom crash deals gap.

I'll say it was a blast till the end.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saw that vid hope the bike and dude were ok! Know of any good stockists of parts for the msx, I really like the Ducati 848 style seat I found on a Thai site.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Saw that vid hope the bike and dude were ok! Know of any good stockists of parts for the msx, I really like the Ducati 848 style seat I found on a Thai site.
I was ok and as for stockiest parts, all I know is don't order anything from kingkongsoap on eBay.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My grom, feels slow compared to the demo bike at the shop and the demo has less mileage than mine now, I've done 103 miles on it and the demo bike has 80, I've had 65mph out of mine but takes ages to get there.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
My grom, feels slow compared to the demo bike at the shop and the demo has less mileage than mine now, I've done 103 miles on it and the demo bike has 80, I've had 65mph out of mine but takes ages to get there.
don't expect much more.... it'll pick up though as it gets broke in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.