Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
93 Posts
Nope Honda USA doesn't think we deserve a tool kit. Last 3 honda's I bought I didn't get the same tools as the rest of the world did

· Registered
134 Posts
Yeah WTF! Yeah it's kind of cheesy not to put a tool kit in the bike, but then again they are cheesy tools that I have doubles of anyway.

· Registered
327 Posts
I got two allen wrenches with my CRF250L. Not a thing with the Grom. Not a big deal though, as they are crappy tools anyway.

· Premium Member
719 Posts
How much is shipping though. Lol. I hooked have gotten that with my last order from TYGA. Poop

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know the tools are cheesy but its the idea that the bike is complete. I'm thinking about 30 years in the future when you say "it still has the tool kit and everything"

· Registered
134 Posts
I know the tools are cheesy but its the idea that the bike is complete. I'm thinking about 30 years in the future when you say "it still has the tool kit and everything"
I hear ya, but this isn't a 1964 Aston Martin DB5 that the value is going to hold or increase in 30+ years (I don't think anyway)
Everything now days is like that, krackerjack toys suck, lucky charms don't have toys, happy meals you maybe get a sticker and strippers don't love you when you leave:D

· Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Z50 or CT70 of this generation

I fully believe from all the excitement over this bike it will be a future collectable. I doubt any one in 1969 thought the little 50cc bike they were buying to rip around the camp site would sell 30 years later for 3 time the new cost.
Only the future will tell us but I think its a safe bet.

I hear ya, but this isn't a 1964 Aston Martin DB5 that the value is going to hold or increase in 30+ years (I don't think anyway)
Everything now days is like that, krackerjack toys suck, lucky charms don't have toys, happy meals you maybe get a sticker and strippers don't love you when you leave:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.