Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 6'1" and I'm worried my inner thighs right before my knees are going to rub against the upper body next to the fuel tank. The ones that look to have the sharp curve near the Honda wings emblem. I imagine this wouldn't be too comfortable after a while.

Anyone have this issue, and if so how did you fix it? Really want a Grom but worried it will be too uncomfortable for my long legs :confused:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Many have been inquiring about ride comfort because of their height and the (lack of) height of the Grom. From all the things I have read on this forum though, people don't have problems once they get the bike. I have been looking into it too since I'm 6'2"

·
Registered
71 Posts
im 6'4" 235lbs.. grom does great.. i find i sit just back on the seat but i have moved up near the tank on long rides.. im sure i look like a big kid on a mini bike but i dont care.. the grom is fun.. i moved the handlebars up some.. i might change them out in the future but for now everything works great.. i have 360 miles on mine already.. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.