Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,

I found this site off of HondaShadow.net and figured I would check it out. So, to introduce myself, my name is JoAnne, I'm 19, a Sandwich Artist at Subway, and an aspiring biker LOL. I've been riding for about a year now, learned on an 06' Honda Rebel 250cc but ride my kind-of-brother's Suzuki Boulevard S40.
A few months ago, I bought my first bike, an 86' Honda Shadow VT700 in pieces and have been gradually working on putting it back together. It WAS going great until I sent it to my local dealership shop to get new tires and it came back with a busted master cylinder and won't start anymore, SO back to square one.
Other than bikes, I'm also a reptile enthusiast. I mostly keep and breed ball python morphs, but also have a 10 year old Green Iguana and a Columbian Boa. I think that's about it about me then, hope to get to know a lot of you in the meantime! :)

JoAnne:shadow:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome! Curious, what does the master cyl have anything to do with tire replacement? Or engine starting? Did it start before you sent it to the shop?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome. Great intro too. Used to want an iguana, but got a turtle instead.

Glad to have you.

It's NERF, or nuthin....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts