Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone on the forum! My name is Chandler and I wanted to introduce myself and get to know people on here that share the same interests as myself. I am currently on the hunt for my own little Honda Grom in whatever color I can get! If I can get a bike, my plans will be to make my bike all carbon fiber (Tyga rocks that stuff)!

Currently, my commute to work is 7 miles and I drive both to and from work and back home for lunch every day in a 5.9l 98 dodge Durango V8 magnum that gets about 10miles per gallon. This costs me ~$200/month in gas that having this bike will make a world of difference due to the fact that I just got married. Nobody tells you how much money marriage costs, but to be honest I have a loving new wife that has really supported me buying one of these when we can afford it!!!!

I was going to get a Honda Ruckus, due to the fact that I still need my motorcycle endorsement, but after seeing these bad boys I couldn't help myself.These bikes are amazing but it will definitely be a challenge to find one.

Feel free to contact me for any discussion regarding the bike, modification on my wish list, or anything that comes to mind from a community member that supports such an awesome little bike!

P.S.- I love hearing stories on how you acquired yours. (I went to a Honda Dealer and they had one left and two guys broke out in a fist fight over it. I knew it would be a good purchase after seeing them fight for it haha).

·
Registered
995 Posts
While reading the first part of your intro and finding out you want ANY color Grom i was like WHAT? (i think red is the best choice) but it's good to know you want to go all CF. It's going to look amazing, cost a pretty penny, and save you some weight.

Have you started building a list of all the carbon fiber parts available for the grom?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm also from Washington. I clicked on this forum to enter the contest, but now I can't help but want one of these things. I have a Star Raider and Kawasaki KLR... I would love to add a Honda Groom. It would instantly become my most ridden bike as I would use it for my daily commuter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts