Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Name's Jon and I'm out of Palm Bay Florida.

Stumbled across a few pictures of the new '14 Grom and thus began the hunt for information. I'm pretty psyched on getting one. Seems like it's going to be a fun little eye catcher that helps beat these fuel costs.

25 years old, started riding dirt bikes on a Yamaha PW80 when I was 6 and started on road bikes on a Honda Superhawk 996 when I was 18. It's been nonstop fun since day 1.

Currently have an '06 Cbr1000RR Limited in Blue and Yellow. Hoping to get a hold of a grom and be a little more inspired to ride more often. Can't wait to customize the thing! When I do, I will be renaming it, the Honda 'Hype R' :D. Keep an eye out for it!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hello. Name's Jon and I'm out of Palm Bay Florida.

Stumbled across a few pictures of the new '14 Grom and thus began the hunt for information. I'm pretty psyched on getting one. Seems like it's going to be a fun little eye catcher that helps beat these fuel costs.

25 years old, started riding dirt bikes on a Yamaha PW80 when I was 6 and started on road bikes on a Honda Superhawk 996 when I was 18. It's been nonstop fun since day 1.

Currently have an '06 Cbr1000RR Limited in Blue and Yellow. Hoping to get a hold of a grom and be a little more inspired to ride more often. Can't wait to customize the thing! When I do, I will be renaming it, the Honda 'Hype R' :D. Keep an eye out for it!
Where do you plan on going to, Geoff Bodines? I think they're a "powerdealer" they may have one sooner and more of them. I live on Merritt Island and worked a deal with a honda dealer I've been friends with, hope to have by end of the month.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.