Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to my local dealer to put a deposit down on an msx tomorrow after just selling my road legal pit bike. Hope they live up to the hype!

Ill be posting other questions elsewhere so i wont say too much here.

But still..... hi everyone!

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Welcome aboard!

So jealous I think you do get a head start getting the MSX 125 before we get our grom which isn't too far away.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Going to my local dealer to put a deposit down on an msx tomorrow after just selling my road legal pit bike. Hope they live up to the hype!

Ill be posting other questions elsewhere so i wont say too much here.

But still..... hi everyone!
How much does a MSX cost over in the UK? Have you worked out a price at your local dealer yet. Welcome btw.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the Grom Forum.... Currently you lucky UKers get your MSX125s while we wait!!!
Thanks!
Hello Joe90. Do the dealerships have them in stock where you live?
Some do and some dont, the one nearest to me sadly has to get one in for me when i pay my deposit tomorow. Hopefully not too long of a wait though!
Welcome aboard!

So jealous I think you do get a head start getting the MSX 125 before we get our grom which isn't too far away.
Waiting is the worst part mate yes lol
How much does a MSX cost over in the UK? Have you worked out a price at your local dealer yet. Welcome btw.
Thanks, im buying mine on finance, the price on the road will be £2600 but as im paying over 3 years with interest mine will end up around £280 more expensive..... im not moaning though, ill have a nice brand new bike! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts