Honda Grom Forums banner

Would like to see a Honda Grom build-off?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was just thinking about it after seeing a mega thread on here with custom MSX125/Grom bikes which just goes to show what's possible whether it be off the shelf parts or custome one-off tanks. Plus the MSX125 already has a ton of aftermarket support, might be only a matter of time till we see that sort of thing happen in North America.

How many of you would like to see a Honda Grom build-off? What shops, vendors, etc would you like to see participate in these build-off's?

With this thread here, who knows, it might just spark the brain that will get it going ;)

·
Registered
106 Posts
If you build it, they will come

I think it would fun to watch. I have no idea what kind of shops or vendors would participate but I trust other people may know some.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
If Honda did an official sponsored build off to promote the bike that would be awesome.

Reactions: HBK

·
Registered
74 Posts
If Honda did an official sponsored build off to promote the bike that would be awesome.
I think one car maker did it in the states for their new car, turned out pretty good. thousands of dollars went into those cars

·
Registered
79 Posts
Honda should be giving these bikes away for free to the builders and maybe $2000 for aftermarket parts and the rest is all on them and their sponsors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts