GromForum.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.. you're googling up your daily dose of Honda Grom and you come across this:

2014 Honda Grom, LINCOLN NE - 110474940 - Cycletrader.com

Wait wait wait.. what? A bike for sale? on CycleTrader? How is someone able to sell that?

- It's cycletrader, does that mean they have the bike???
- I thought there was a huge shortage!!!!
- Why would they keep paying for that listing if they had no way of getting you a bike?!?!

So... before you go click the "I WANTZ NOW!!!" button:

Many dealers do not have a full deposit list yet for August and September. If you remember a few weeks back we contacted 10+ dealers who all said they had room on the first order. Many we've double checked with are in the same position.

Canadians, I'm sorry to say, no dealer we've reached out to has even a firm date on delivery... sounds like Honda Canada is tight lipped. Maybe our motorcycle.com friends can get us more data on that.

So what if you click that link, can you buy? Well, Rod's Powersports had 12-15 spots open 2 weeks ago. If you haven't done your pre-order yet, you might as well give it a shot!

Remember: DEPOSITS ARE REFUNDABLE! and THIS IS A FUN BIKE SO WHY NOT!

Happy Riding!
Joe

·
Registered
57 Posts
2014 Honda Grom, We get them first! Our Allocation is the Largest in the District! - Now Taking $100.00 Deposits for August Delivery - Big Attitude. Hondas 2014 Grom is a fresh, new way to add some fun, practicality, independence and style to your life. Fun: This new machine is a blast to ride, offering all the excitement of a full-sized motorcycle but in a package that just about anyone old enough to have a license can handle. Practical: The Grom's thrifty Honda engine means you can run it on pocket change, and you can park it just about anywhere too. Independence: With your own wheels, you can bag the bus and forget about having to beg for rides from your friends orshudderyour Mom. Stylish: Check out the Grom for yourself. And then think of it as a blank canvas, waiting for you to customize it. The new Honda Grom. Big attitude. Ride one and see.
august delivery! that is a month away :O

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well.. i can't really make time go faster...
or... can I ...

hopefully our crowd recognizes that movie. i might shed a tear if most of you don't

joe

·
Registered
122 Posts
Some dealers are jumping the gun by offering the Grom already.

Is $3224 destination charge and taxes included?

@jumboshrimp. Let us know if he actually has a bike on hand.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts