Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those hardcore guys that depend on their one and only source of transportation to haul things around. Please give this Grom owner a round of applause for doing the unbelievable...

Does it belong to someone on here?

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
For those hardcore guys that depend on their one and only source of trnapsortation to haul things around. Please give this Grom owner a round of applause for doing the unbelievable...

Does it belong to someone on here?
Yep that is my 1982 RX-7 tranny that I'm taking to Rotorsport in Santa Clara Calif. The ride is 7 miles from my house where his shop is located and he is the Wiz on working on Mazda cars. My daughter damaged my tranny when I was trying to teach her how to drive a stick shift. I'm the original owner of the 82 RX-7 and I got lazy fixing the car and it has been sitting around on blocks so I decided to do something this year and get the car back on the road.

Here is a short vid that I made it to the Mazda place, just clip in pic to start video

Here is my car waiting for the tranny to be repaired, all I have to do is buy a new battery, change the engine oil, grease the front wheel bearings and check all the brakes and I have the car smog check and it should be back on the road.

Tranny being cleaned and tranny cross-member removed before a trip to the repair shop

1 - 3 of 3 Posts