Honda Grom Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take a look at this Honda MSX 125 with the Repsol Kit. This is the only picture I found of it so far. Hopefully another one with a clearer view will pop up soon.

By the looks of it right now the only thing that is different is the fairings. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Love how it looks, it's just too bad there aren't any more pictures, maybe it's just a rendering?

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have always liked the Repsol models of the Honda bikes. Reminds me a lot of Nicky Hayden in motoGP. I like the color theme but it's missing a couple things to complete the theme. Orange wheels and a bottom fairing to cover up the downpipe.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Love how it looks, it's just too bad there aren't any more pictures, maybe it's just a rendering?
I know! I was hoping to find more in the repsol theme but nada.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have always liked the Repsol models of the Honda bikes. Reminds me a lot of Nicky Hayden in motoGP. I like the color theme but it's missing a couple things to complete the theme. Orange wheels and a bottom fairing to cover up the downpipe.
Yes and we have a Moto Gp fan :D

I think it would be nice to have a Grom with the Repsol edition I am sure Nicky would like to have one for himself. A lot of colors inspired from his CBR1000RR. I agree it's missing a few to be fully complete.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I suspected that too. Either way it looks good. Just missing a few bits to make it look complete liek the other Repsol editions. I doubt Honda will actually come out with a Repsol Edition Grom but we can always get aftermarket fairings.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Orange powder wheels and a full exhaust would be a great addition to finish it off. I would get a Repsol leather jacket to match up the Repsol Grom as well.

·
Registered
175 Posts
It's just a rendering. No actual pictures I just tried looking for it. But I guess it's only a matter of time till we see similar aftermarket fairing. The first ones will be for the MSX 125 which I think will fit on the Honda Grom too.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Orange powder wheels and a full exhaust would be a great addition to finish it off. I would get a Repsol leather jacket to match up the Repsol Grom as well.
orange wheels is the only thing it's missing to be a true repsol Grom!
the above is just a rendering as mentioned before so the official one if it will ever happen should have these in orange.

But any idea if they will keep the factory Y spoke wheels or use different wheels?

·
Registered
176 Posts
@ bama Dave a nicky repsol grom would be awesome! With the #1 plate though!!

I've seen a few graphic kits on eBay. Mostly just energy drink graphics though

·
Registered
998 Posts
If I get a Black Grom I'm going to paint it the scheme as the Aprillia RSV-4 , black with silver ghost shadow on the lower plastic when I get a after market lower and the rims gold.

If I get the red grom, I will paint it like the old CBR-1000 which is Red/White/Blue with white rims.

·
Registered
234 Posts
That looks SICK! I'd definitely be willing to slap those decal strips on or whatever they are, lol. Always liked the Repsol bikes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hmm stickers... maybe the big H will hear thru the grape vine that we want Repsol and give us one in the next year.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts