Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 255 Posts

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
This is great seeing all the things that are available for the Honda Grom already. too bad all of it is in Thai but nice too see that they have Ohlin shocks for it already since the Grom is due for release in November I didn't expect to have aftermarket parts so soon.

·
Registered
157 Posts
To see this much support from the aftermarket I'm guessing this bike has been released already in another country. It's not usual to see this many parts already. so jealous of those who have it already.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Reactions: Grom1

·
Registered
157 Posts
If you convert that it would be close to $4000 USD for the Grom over in the UK. But everything cost a bit more over there. Just wait till we get the Honda Grom here in north america officially.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Besides the Shock, they have about every part of the bike that you could garnish on the Grom. From clutch covers, rear sets, radiator protector covers to anodized bolts.

Reactions: Flashmandog

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yeah I click on the link and saw eevrything. I think this will be Honda's trendiest bike. So much accessories to cover every bit of detail to make your own Grom/MSX125 stand out.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
If you convert that it would be close to $4000 USD for the Grom over in the UK. But everything cost a bit more over there. Just wait till we get the Honda Grom here in north america officially.
anyone thinking of having one imported in from the uk since they're already available??

joe

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
anyone thinking of having one imported in from the uk since they're already available??

joe
I would love to but I can't justify spending that extra $1000 that I can use towards accessories for my Grom later. Might end up costing a bit more too when you consider the import fees and all.

·
Registered
157 Posts

joe
Honestly, i can see someone crazy enough to import one from the UK since they are available. I mean summer is here now, the official release date as I saw in an article for the Grom will be in November 2013. It will be too cold to have any fun really just a little bit before having to store it.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
The Grom has a pretty rugged tire tread I think it may be able to hand some snow and mud ;)

Reactions: Flashmandog

·
Registered
157 Posts
i'm sure you've all already seen this but the video shows it off..

Honda's All-New 2014 Grom - YouTube

Yeah I did see this video of the Grom and I'm sure we aren't the only ones. This is the video that inspired me to get one. I mean coming from bigger bike with speed and all but a bike this size will be extremely fun regardless of the minuscule power band.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Honestly, i can see someone crazy enough to import one from the UK since they are available. I mean summer is here now, the official release date as I saw in an article for the Grom will be in November 2013. It will be too cold to have any fun really just a little bit before having to store it.
also probably hard to store this in your suitcase and sneak it across, despite it being so small lol

joe

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Seeing how he carries the front wheel on the Grom, I think there is enough power to have fun in tight spaces. The grom is rated at 9.7 hp @ 7000 rpm and nd 8 lb-ft of torque @ 5500 rpm surprisingly he kept doing little wheelies on call.

·
Registered
157 Posts
also probably hard to store this in your suitcase and sneak it across, despite it being so small lol

joe
:D Lmao good one!

It's funny when you compare the size of the grom/MSX125 to a full sized sport bike. The Grom is 3/4 the size of a say Honda Fireblade or CBR1000RR.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Seeing how he carries the front wheel on the Grom, I think there is enough power to have fun in tight spaces. The grom is rated at 9.7 hp @ 7000 rpm and nd 8 lb-ft of torque @ 5500 rpm surprisingly he kept doing little wheelies on call.
Considering the weight of the the grom you would be a weakling not being able to lift it with a little support from the throttle. The grom on weighs 225lbs. Not to mention that it's a 3/4-scale version of a motorcycle.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Considering the weight of the the grom you would be a weakling not being able to lift it with a little support from the throttle. The grom on weighs 225lbs. Not to mention that it's a 3/4-scale version of a motorcycle.
Well that and security and customs mot like that too much.. Anything to declare? No.. Just a grom.. Ktks.

Joe

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 20 of 255 Posts