Honda Grom Forums banner

Honda Grom/MSX125 Body Garnish

18K views 37 replies 27 participants last post by  vgsrule 
#1 ·
How many of you are going to get body garnish for your Grom/MSX125? the one below looks really cool, not sure who makes it though.

See less See more
#5 ·
with or without the body garnish the Grom looks good.

with it, it helps to add more silver/grey to the bike since there's already some and it doesn't look out of place but as if it came like that. makes the bike look more rugged too if you know what i mean.

without it, the grom looks clean of course, which is never a bad thing.

#7 ·
that I wish I knew but looking at it, it there's no where you can screw it in so my best guess is that it might clip in with those ridges or even stick on with double sided 3M tape, or even a combo of both so you can lessen your chance of losing it.

#9 ·
All you have to do after is get the wheels painted gold to match the forks and a couple more pieces to add to the gold accent.

Like this

#11 ·
You need to stick it on with 3M double sided. However, it is not keen to stay. The best way is a few blobs of silicone sealant for piece of mind. We do carbon versions in case anyone is interested. Honda MSX125 2013- - Tyga Performance
thanks, had a feeling it would come down to using silicone, double sided 3M will just deteriorate after a while and depending how fast you go it will come off quicker than most think.

What is the proper name for this piece? Guy who created this thread calls it a "body garnish" but your website says "tank grille"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.