Honda Grom Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you guys like the handle bars on the honda Grom / MSX 125? Are you guys going to change it to an aftermarket handle bar or just keep it stock?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yes I will be changing them. I want something that will help carry on the red since I will be getting a pearl red MSX125. Have you seen what options we have when it comes to aftermarket handle bars?

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I will be changing them. I want something that will help carry on the red since I will be getting a pearl red MSX125. Have you seen what options we have when it comes to aftermarket handle bars?
That would work out nicely. I have seen a bunch of parts from Thailand. More than just one aftermarket handle bar is available so you will have a bunch to choose from.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I am thinking of getting a full gold anodized handle bar that I saw from another thread for the Grom. It matches the front forks.

Are you guys ok with the handle bar type and height?

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have seen the handle bars that arc out like a v shape but I would imagine it would be uncomfortable to ride for a long time since the height is that low. I think the oem bar height is good.

·
Registered
120 Posts
A flatter handle bar would make the Grom look nicer but might be a bit uncomfortable since you have to reach down further. What to do?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Functionality over looks my friend. Who are you gonna impress when your wrist is sore and your back is aching from having to arch over. You don't plan on riding it as a commuter are you?

·
Registered
175 Posts

Have you guys seen the Rizoma bars. I would get one but these are probably one of the more expensive ones. The gold doesn't look to bad.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yeah I saw those. The color tone looks almost the same as the gold on the stock forks. If your trying to match these would be the ones.

They have other colors too.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Are these Rizoma handle bars specific for the Honda Grom and MSX 125?If they are does that mean they are the same height but just in a anodized finish.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Are these Rizoma handle bars specific for the Honda Grom and MSX 125?If they are does that mean they are the same height but just in a anodized finish.
The Rizoma bars are generic. the height is way different than on the Honda Grom. They will be lower in height.

This is stock height

Compare that to the bend angle here

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah I saw those. The color tone looks almost the same as the gold on the stock forks. If your trying to match these would be the ones.

They have other colors too.

Red or black will go very well with the Grom, anything else would look a bit out of place, maybe the gold bar.

What color would you guys get?

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
I don't know what I want yet but I do want something different. Seat as well

1 - 15 of 15 Posts