GromForum.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
for a small bike like this, this kind of storage is expected. I guess anyone who needs more can always get the luggage rack and strap a bag to it.

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
i love the warning about how you should wear your helmet and not leave it in the holder.. always surprises me that we sitll need to warn people about motorcycle safety.. especially new riders

joe

Reactions: GromGuy

·
Registered
995 Posts
i love the warning about how you should wear your helmet and not leave it in the holder.. always surprises me that we sitll need to warn people about motorcycle safety.. especially new riders

joe
LOL, it's just for all those jersey shore like people that think their too cool for helmets when riding. Might as well warn people they should hold onto the handles when riding.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I wouldn't even consider that a storage area on the Grom. If your lucky your wallet might be the only thing that fits in there.

·
Registered
233 Posts

joe
Honda is just taking the liability out of their hands when they have that clearly in the manual, just in case some goof ball decides to try it and cause an accident.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I am not surprise how many new riders don't even read the Manual to start off. It is not until something happens or they have to replace a part where they would refer back to the bike's factory manual.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts