1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
145 Posts
The Jupiter isn't really my cup of tea, and I can't really see it ever being popular in the states. The styling is too sportbike-ish for the scooter crowd, and too scooter-ish for the motorcycle crowd.

In terms of appearance, the Grom has it beat IMHO

·
Registered
35 Posts
If they sold the Jupiter MX in America would you buy it over the GROM?

2013 Yamaha Jupiter MX 135 LC Price and Specifications | Trend 2013 Price, Specification, Review, Feature and For Sale Trend 2013
super sport moped? Didn't even know that category existed. Is that what the GROM is? It's still considered a MOPED? :(

What about the vs Kawasaki KSR110 or the KLX 150?

In Thailand and Singapore it seems like many compare the MSX 150 to these. Though some of them kind of look like dirt bikes.
Nah I find that bike ugly compared to the grom ^^ sammy

·
Registered
26 Posts
It would be on my list, but then again, so would the Honda CBR150R, if it were available stateside. There are just a ton of awesome bikes we don't get over here.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I love Yamaha, but that thing looks a little strange. It's not a bike. It's a scooter, and not my style. If I were to buy another scooter, I'd get a new Aprilia SR50 to replace my current... but honestly I'd want one with more than 50 cc. Give me 100cc 2 stroke modern scooter.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The Grom looks way more fun to me.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts