Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did any one notice the resemblance between the Honda Grom / MSX 125 and the new Honda CB500F. I see strong resemblances between the two adn I have a feeling the design was inspired by the CB500F.

Do you guys see it?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I don't see any resemblance between the two, only thing they seem to have in common is that they are both red, but probably not even the same red

·
Registered
995 Posts
Did any one notice the resemblance between the Honda Grom / MSX 125 and the new Honda CB500F. I see strong resemblances between the two adn I have a feeling the design was inspired by the CB500F.

Do you guys see it?

like what HBK said, can't see any resemblance.

the wheels however seem to have the same "Y" spoke design

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess you guys are right. What I saw in resemblance was only from the forks and forward. The light looks similar. But anything behind the forks just look all too different.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
No thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
No thanks
The CB500 is a pretty awesome bike IMO. It's one of the bikes I would consider buying instead of the Grom.

I don't really see so much of a resemblance other than they are both red and from Honda. I guess the CBR500 does look like a more stylized big brother of the Grom.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
The 500 is like a real motorcycle. If I were to get a real bike I'd get a big motor bike. The Grom is a mini bike, so it's like a playtoy.

Just my opinion...

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
That CB500F is looking sexy :cool:

The 500 is still not that big. It is a slight step up from the 250/300 class.

Not as large as the 600 SS and 1000SS's

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I guess the CBR500 does look like a more stylized big brother of the Grom.
That is probably the best way to put it. The honda CB500F is a nice piece of machine too. Honda's line up is coming up strong with style. As always ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts