Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a pop up on Honda's dealer network today through parts accessories. Has a picture of a Grom under a banner: Spring 2013/2014 Details coming soon....

Makes me hope that Honda is gonna finally release some genuine accessories for the Grom. Listed on the website as a teaser, check back for more information soon. So hopefully we'll see something by the end of the year.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is your dealer a powerhouse dealer, do they use IN? As a level 5 powerhouse we get alot of info and products first and get dibs so to say on stuff as well.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Is your dealer a powerhouse dealer, do they use IN? As a level 5 powerhouse we get alot of info and products first and get dibs so to say on stuff as well.
not a power house =[ we also sell kawasaki and i think we are a lvl3 =[

i have them look almost every other day for stuff lol

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
by the time most dealers get their honda accessories most of us would have already went aftermarket :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
what kind of accessories do they show ? i assume the rear rack and the belly pan, as i know those are Honda parts.
See, I have just been waiting to buy my bike until I can get accessories from the dealer ;-)

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
what kind of accessories do they show ? i assume the rear rack and the belly pan, as i know those are Honda parts.
See, I have just been waiting to buy my bike until I can get accessories from the dealer ;-)
I didn't see any accessories, just stock parts=[ im going to go double check here in a few though just in case!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah the pic is just a stock bike, but Honda tease's shit real good. So like I said, I'm hoping that this means accessories, but it could just mean some other crazy shit as well. I'll keep you guys updated.

I'm with floppy, while Honda doesn't always make the coolest accessories or the cheapest. But their stuff is freaking nice and put together really good. Plus like he said it's gonna be cheaper than shipping it around the world.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I didn't see any actual parts being shown. But I've also didn't check yesterday and I was off today. So maybe they dropped the bomb already.

Hopefully some cool stuff because Honda always makes some awesome stuff. Not the cheapest or the coolest, but always quality stuff. I'm anxious to see what floppy got already.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
I didn't see any actual parts being shown. But I've also didn't check yesterday and I was off today. So maybe they dropped the bomb already.

Hopefully some cool stuff because Honda always makes some awesome stuff. Not the cheapest or the coolest, but always quality stuff. I'm anxious to see what floppy got already.
They have a few things now! We got the pamphlet today with two slip ons, some real "rad" bars lol, different throttle tube options and rear frame spool things if I remember correctly.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 25 Posts