Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Grom seems to be a great bike to begin stunting on, small, light weight, agile.

So lets see some 12'O clock bars, axel sliders, crash cages, foot hoops, stunt pegs, big sprockets, and handbrake kits!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
The Grom seems to be a great bike to begin stunting on, small, light weight, agile.

So lets see some 12'O clock bars, axel sliders, crash cages, foot hoops, stunt pegs, big sprockets, and handbrake kits!
surprisingly there aren't much parts for stunting. strange because of all the stunt footage on youtube for the MSX...

·
Registered
7 Posts
surprisingly there aren't much parts for stunting. strange because of all the stunt footage on youtube for the MSX...
just what i was thinking! all the ads out for it now have to do with stunting it.. but i haven't really seen any stunt parts being mentioned.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'll probably get something fab'd up for the cage if 50 stunt doesn't beat me to it and plan on running a splitter to the rear master for a handbrake.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Crash cage will be the priority on the grom and the so called 12 o clock bar would do some saving ;)

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
same. post up the stunt cages! I googled and nothing came up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
God that looks so much fun!!!! With such a light weight it should be a sinch for wheelies. Plus with honda havkng such inexpensive parts I dont have to worry about it costing too much for repairs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts