Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Koreatown, Los Angeles so it'd be sweet just to ride around since cars are a nuisance to drive just 5-10 blocks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I plan on using mine as a way to dork around town. I work from home now, so I don't really need a daily commuter. Since I'm fairly new to riding, and definitely new to street riding, I won't be venturing on freeways anytime soon!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Obviously I won't be traveling from Alton, IL to St. Louis for work on a Grom. But I do plan on using it for 98% of my local travels.

·
Registered
259 Posts
im using it for everything i can xD, work, casual driving arround town, cruising on sunday...

·
Registered
10 Posts
It would be a great bike to teach people how to ride properly and of course to terrorize the neighborhood.
Yep. My thoughts exactly. I have a few neighbors getting on in years who would have a blast on 2 wheels if only they had the chance. Form the Grey-haired Grom Gang, ride in formation into town, pillage and plunder.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
I plan on using mine as a way to dork around town. I work from home now, so I don't really need a daily commuter. Since I'm fairly new to riding, and definitely new to street riding, I won't be venturing on freeways anytime soon!
highways are safer than regular surface streets ;)

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Those guys usually learn a lot at begginer's end ;)

Weekend warrior and a fair share of hoonage around town. They won't know it's me with my full face predator helmet :)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts