Honda Grom Forums banner

How long have you future Grommers been riding?

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long have you been on two wheels?

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I started riding street when I was 21 back in 1997

I started riding dirt when I was 19 in 1995.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Have been riding for about close to 10 years now. It all seems like it was just yesterday when I started. The Grom will give me a reminder of how fun it could be riding with such small displacement.

Reactions: GregW

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
My first ride was a Honda SS50 waaaaay back in 1970. But I can remember being bought home on the tank of a motorcycle/sidecar from Cubs in 1962/63 so I must have been 8 or 9 then. Central London, no helmets, of course. Must have been two of us kids on the bike and two or three in the sidecar :)

Jeff

·
Registered
995 Posts
Have been riding for about close to 10 years now. It all seems like it was just yesterday when I started. The Grom will give me a reminder of how fun it could be riding with such small displacement.
wickeddd glad to have an "OG" rider on here. seems to be a lot of young guys here and not that many older more experienced riders as yet.

if you can, do a mini review of the grom, with 10 years riding experience im sure people will like to hear wat you have to say about it.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wickeddd glad to have an "OG" rider on here. seems to be a lot of young guys here and not that many older more experienced riders as yet.

if you can, do a mini review of the grom, with 10 years riding experience im sure people will like to hear wat you have to say about it.
7 people have replied to this poll. 2 are new riders. 5 have 6+ years experience. 2 have even over 20 years riding experience.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Been "licensed" riding since I was 19 in 1989, but my first street bike ride was a trail 90 when I was 15, and I was hooked instantly! Funny to think that a bike that probably wouldn't even do 40mph is what got the bug going in me

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Been "licensed" riding since I was 19 in 1989, but my first street bike ride was a trail 90 when I was 15, and I was hooked instantly! Funny to think that a bike that probably wouldn't even do 40mph is what got the bug going in me
what year was your trail90? look like this?

there's something really nice about that bike ...

joe

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got my first bike is 1995 and my first streetbike in 1997

1 - 20 of 153 Posts