Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
My CRF80 is licensed for the street. The cops give me the eye, but I can tell they are disappointed when they see the plate.

·
Registered
248 Posts
That's funny, I was thinking the same thing. I am used to evasion here riding mostly dirt bikes and minis. Some people around here are just totally ignorant and hateful towards anybody out there just trying to have fun offroad. My Grom will be IN YOUR FACE! HA! I will keep my important papers in my wallet rather than under my Grom seat to maybe save me some embarrassment if people are watching and my Grom seat turns out to be the stubborn type.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
My CRF80 is licensed for the street. The cops give me the eye, but I can tell they are disappointed when they see the plate.
Whats your license plate lol?

I find cops in bikes always gives us the looks regardless but the cops on bikes are undertanding.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Whats your license plate lol?

I find cops in bikes always gives us the looks regardless but the cops on bikes are undertanding.
The CRF80 is a dirt bike. I put a light kit on it and got it approved for the street. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
In my state you have to register and insure anything over 5hp as a motorcycle, so pretty much if you have plates & lights and are on the road they will leave you alone (assuming you are obeying the laws). it's not the first motard to hit the streets, so I assume you shouldn't have any issues.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ive been pulled over more than once on my ruckus ive had police follow me home to make sure the ruck was legit and ive even been pulled over for speeding on it and given a state emmisions test ticket. Im real sure ill get pulled over with the grom

·
Registered
11 Posts
In Arizona, it's amazing what you can register. The KTM 2-smokes still give me a chuckle when I see that at work. 20 miles of asphalt is pretty hard on full knobbies everyday but, the cost of rubber is worth the looks as you roll by. :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.