Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0zxIrByfFc&]Motorbike getting sandwitched Between 2 Trucks - YouTube[/ame]

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Aww man that is scay stuff...

So you guys think the grom would of made it through the trucks though for it's size?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
doubt it. it looks like those two trucks were pretty dam close together. he should have took the left. that was my initial reaction when watching the video.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i dont think he intended to. he was braking but he couldn't stop quick enough.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
chye to the rescue
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r55SUgizO8c]Motorcycle Sandwich - YouTube[/ame]

·
Registered
254 Posts
LOL....

Shit.....Shitt....Shittt..... SHITTT......crash......shit

getting owned by a car door like this guy would suck:

motorcycle crashes into car door - YouTube

As much as I hate having to say this, that car door did start opening quite a ways before he got there. He was also going far too fast to be able to react. I won't blame him completely (because the car door shouldn't have been opened until after traffic had completed passed), but the rider does deserve a fair amount of blame for this one.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
As much as I hate having to say this, that car door did start opening quite a ways before he got there. He was also going far too fast to be able to react. I won't blame him completely (because the car door shouldn't have been opened until after traffic had completed passed), but the rider does deserve a fair amount of blame for this one.
Shhhhh don't use logic!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.