Honda Grom Forums banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Um, "NE" is the post code for Nebraska, not "New England". Rod's Power Sports is in Lincoln, Nebraska! Kinda unimportant, but I went to school in Lincoln, so I noticed it.

I can't wait to see this bike in person.

- John

·
Registered
5 Posts
[AimgL=200]258[/AimgL]
So, you're ready to order a 2014 Honda Grom. You've been day dreaming about it since the launch announcement, you followed the stories on news sites about the speculation, you've watched every video. Every bike you see transforms into one in your mind.

You even know which of the two colors you want, and you've started thinking about aftermarket parts, paint, decals, and you can't wait to ride it throughout town. The big question now: ARE THEY AVAILABLE NOW AND HOW DO I GET ONE, BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT!

Short answer: YES!!!

Long answer: You need to contact a dealer and get in early. Honda dealers have been told to expect their first order of Grom's in the first week of August 2013. That means that if you have put yourself in line with a deposit, you should be in line to get a Grom soon!

How much of a deposit? Which dealers are the best to go to? Some of the details below should help you out with those questions:

• Most dealers in the US are charging a $100 refundable deposit. This makes your decision process a bit easier. You also won't get one without one at this point. In the words of a dealer today: "It looks like the only way you are going to get a Grom is to put a deposit down or wait until 2014 when the shipments will pickup."
  • Honda Powerhouse dealers are a better choice if you are worried about getting your Grom quickly. Powerhouse dealers get the bikes FIRST, and get automatic replenishment when a Grom is ordered -- meaning, they will have Grom's first, more of them, and get them back in stock faster. You can find a Honda Powerhouse dealer on Honda's website, or you can contact Rod's Power Sports in New England. They're very helpful, have 12 Grom's incoming of which 3 are currently allocated to customers, and have both colors coming, and as of June 15th they can hold one for you for $100 US as a deposit. URL: Rod's Power Sports, Lincoln, NE. This will vary by State, and is the New England price,

Joe

• Gosh Joe, I hope you're from another country. NE is for Nebraska. New England is not a state. It is a common term for a region of states, of which Nebraska is not one.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
16 Posts
late

Damn, the local dealer has has already sold the two they are getting in august.

Called another and added my name to the list.
I'm 3rd in line, so I hope they get more then two.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just found and 65 Honda Cub for sale... WooHoo more old iron!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looking for any CC Honda Scrambler?

·
Registered
11 Posts
My only advice would be to not waste your time trying to haggle with a dealer, its a supply/demand situation, and they are holding the cards...;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not trying to burst any bubbles, but I work at a Honda dealership. We ordered four Groms, and we are getting none. When I complained, I was told that lots of dealers that are ordering Groms for August will not be getting any.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts