Honda Grom Forums banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for the info. I have been wanting a small street legal bike to come out that would be easy to haul around as well in the truck. These are good looking bikes. I am impressed and can't wait to see it in person.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Thanks for the info. I have been wanting a small street legal bike to come out that would be easy to haul around as well in the truck. These are good looking bikes. I am impressed and can't wait to see it in person.
got to love it's weight, it makes it so much easier to load these up into a truck. bad because now it's a bigger target for theft

·
Registered
29 Posts
I live near jacksonville, Fl. The Honda dealer in town is a total rip off! they wanted to charge me $4350 out the door. that price included the TTL, dealer fee, set up fee, destination fee, and I guess "I look like a clown fee'! I called the honda dealer in Orlando and I will get mine for $3600 out the door. I had to give them a $500 refundable deposit. I was fine with the deposit because I plan on going to pick it up as soon as possible!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I live near jacksonville, Fl. The Honda dealer in town is a total rip off! they wanted to charge me $4350 out the door. that price included the TTL, dealer fee, set up fee, destination fee, and I guess "I look like a clown fee'! I called the honda dealer in Orlando and I will get mine for $3600 out the door. I had to give them a $500 refundable deposit. I was fine with the deposit because I plan on going to pick it up as soon as possible!
Gotta love dealerships when they have a hot new item.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Really great information and very helpful! I would have just expected to go down and be able to buy one without any worries on there being only one around.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts