Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 7 16.7%
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about paying cash and saving up for a bit, but i also thought that financing would be a good way to build up my credit score without buying a house or car.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I actually like to make my purchases out of state. I have to pay cash but eliminates the sales tax and I always find a better price there too.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
it depends on what else is going on with my financial situation. sometimes cash is king, but sometimes 500/mo for a few months is easier. also, if i can get 3k amex points or something out of the deal, that's not a bad thing either.

i'm thinking of selling the sprint, buying another sv650 and this thing. that would mean cash purchase. if i keep the sprint, then will probably finance

·
Registered
23 Posts
So far i am planning to pay off as much as possible by the end of summer and if it's not completely paid off i'll finance whatever i have left to pay.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Cash!! I'll be selling a 1979 RD400 Daytona to pay for my Grom

·
Registered
61 Posts
Personal loan from my bank...Insurance with financing option is stupid high, and i will net a lower interest rate as well as that cheaper insurance.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Cash so I don't end up paying anymore through interest when financing.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Just Gonna finance it and pay next to nothing each month. Cash would of been good but I don't feel like giving it all up at once.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Cash is king for such a small purchase like this I would rather pay it all at once and be clean and clear.

Is any body trading in a bike? Like a ruckus?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I would pay cash if I could...but since I just learned about this bike now and it's more than the other used bikes I was planning on buying, I'm going to finance it cuz I want it NOW! Haha.

Anybody know what a good finance rate would be? This is my first bike so I have no clue!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts