Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everybody! I just putchased a 2014 Grom and the owner is telling me it’s moded to the teeth!
Usually I ride a 2014 Yamaha R1 (1000cc) but when I drove my friends Grom I fell in love with it and how it can be so practical since I live in the city with lots of traffic and obstacles…
However I cant seem to figure out if it has a big boar kit or not and what part is stock and whats aftermarket. Unfortunately I lost contact with the seller so I cant ask him… Ill attach some pictures of different parts on the bike maybe someone can shed the light regarding what update my little bike has undertaken!

Any help would be much appreciated and needless to say I am so glad to join this community :)

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Fuel tank

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Alloy wheel Automotive design Locking hubs

Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Rim Gas

Crankset Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Crankset Automotive tire Bicycle tire

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks like it’s got upgrades, that is upgraded exhaust, the tawaga is a upgrade, what speeds are you hitting as you ride, that usually will tell you, I run a koso 170cc and have lots of upgrades.. look up how fast the original 2014 Grom goes before upgrades and if it’s a slower speed than you can go then you most likely have the tawaga big bore kit. Let me know I’ll try to help you out.. no problem, does it have a different air cleaner on it instead of a box style or box style with a not stock cleaner.. hit me up I’ll help you out!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts