Honda Grom Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was choosing this morning, GROM or Stella. Guess i choose correctly. Hit and Run AFTER he ran a stop sign with me in middle of intersection! Bruised and Sore, luckilly nothing broken , and Stella still runs lol.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I was choosing this morning, GROM or Stella. Guess i choose correctly. Hit and Run AFTER he ran a stop sign with me in middle of intersection! Bruised and Sore, luckilly nothing broken , and Stella still runs lol.

that is why I wear this on all my rides with fresh charged batteries and extra batteries. I do the same with my truck or RX-7.

Gopro hero 3 Black your personal witness or any action camera will do and learn to use it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yikes! Glad you're mostly ok. Sucks that people just don't pay attention or even fail to own up to a problem.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Get well soon brother. When you get better you should see if that intersection has any cameras around maybe you can get a license plate then sue!

·
Registered
77 Posts
at least your alive to tell the story and the stella still runs. Maybe a go pro would be a good investment when you start riding again. Can't believe they just ran off on you like that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
that is why I wear this on all my rides with fresh charged batteries and extra batteries. I do the same with my truck or RX-7.

Gopro hero 3 Black your personal witness or any action camera will do and learn to use it.
Have you tried any of the 360 video adapters available? Then Only one I know doesn't look very durable, but it will do the job.
GP 360

·
Registered
11 Posts
OUCH! Sorry to see this happen again. I hate when that happens. On the bike it seems like everyday, usually more than once, there is a close call with oblivious drivers. It's dangerous out there.

I'm thinking everyone should mount POV cameras for their own protection against bias from insurance companies and law enforcement in the event of an accident.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts